AUTOOL BT360 Car Battery Tester Cranking Charging Digital Analyzer 2000CCA 220AH Multi-Languages
Regular price$78.00 USD$52.00 USDSale
Material Type:metal and plastic
External Testing Certification:CE
Model Name:AUTOOL BT360
Item Type:Battery Testers
Special Features:battery testers
Support multi-languages:English, Russian, Spanish, French, German, etc
AUTOOL BT360 Car Battery Tester Vehicle Cranking Charging Digital Analyzer 2000CCA 220AH Multi-Languages BAD Cell Test Tools
There are two versions:
1.languages with English,Spanish, German, French,Russian and Italian.
2.languages with English, Polish, Chinese, Dutch and Japanese.
Please leave us message when you place order, if not, we will send you English version(The frist one)
1. Simple and easy to use
2. Test batteries on and off the vehicle
3. Accurate results in milliseconds
Compared to other tester, the test results of Autool BT360 Battery tester are the same(tolerance ±15) when testing at the same time
4. Battery Life Analysis
5. Analysis Result : Good or Replace
6. Large easy to read LCD display.
7. Test results based on JIS, EN, DIN, SAE and IEC Standards.
8. Vehicle cranking system test --- cranking time, voltage and status.
9. Vehicle charging system test --- load voltage, unloaded voltage, ripple status and charging system status.
1. Conductance correlates directly to the battery capacity
2. Passive testing method is safe.
3. Never discharges or drain the battery.
4. Able to test condition of discharged battery.
5. Consistent and repeatable results.
6. Provides unique indication of battery conditions.
7. Provides check the Alternator's charging and Starter's cranking conditions. It is maintenance free and no internal batteries required.
8. Powers up when connected to the battery posts during testing.
Test Result: Good or Replace
Capacity - Cold Cranking Amps (CCA), DIN, EN and IEC information relative to battery rating.
Internal resistance value (m )
Life in percentage (%)
Use to test a wide range of 12V batteries (Starting [SLI], Deep Cycled and Marine) of Wet (Flooded), VRLA or Maintenance Free (MF), Sealed Maintenance Free (SMF), Absorption Glass Mat (AGM) and GEL cell. The major battery standards JIS, SAE, EN, DIN and IEC are supported.
System voltage: 12 Volts
Input voltage range: 9V~15V
Power requirements: No internal batteries required. Power on when hooked up during testing.