AUTOOL CS320 Car Diagnosis Code Reader Auto DIYer Code Scanner OBD/EOBD CAN-BUS Engine Fault Scan
Regular price$80.00 USD$80.00 USDSale
Item Type:Code Readers & Scan Tools
Hardware Version:AUTOOL CS320
Special Features:OBD/EOBD+CAN Diagnostic Tool
Brief Introduction :
AUTOOL CS320 is an innovative and affordable OBD/EOBD + CAN diagnostic tool.
Specially designed for cars, atuos and vehicles assemble DIY-ers.
Easy, quick and professional access to enginer troubles on all OBDII compliant cars, mini vans and light duty vehicles sold worldwide since 1996.
When it comes to vehicles maintenance and repairs, the AUTOOL CS320 is perfect to deal with it.
How to use this scanner :
Step 1: Connect with vehicle ECU - OBD port
Step 2: Choose "Code Read" to read the fault code
Step 3: Choose “Code Clear” to clear fault code, and turn off MIL
Step 4： Back to main menu, and confirm if the fault code is cleared
Features & Functions:
1. Works on all after 1996 OBD II compliant US, European and Asian vehicles
2. Easily determines the cause of the "Check Engine Light ( MIL)"
3. Reads hard(memory)/pending(intermittent) and historic codes and show definitions
4. Turns off Check Engine Light (MIL), clears codes and resets monitors
5. Reads live datastream
6. Views freeze frame data
7. I/M monitor readiness test
8. Displays live O2 sensor test data
9. Displays On-board monitor test results
10. Checks Vehicle components work status.
11. Retrieves vehicle information (VIN, CIN and CVN).
12. Supports ALL OBD II protocols: CAN, J1850 PWM, J1850 VPW, ISO9141 and KWP2000.
13. Multilingual menu options and code definitions - English, Spanish, French, Deutsch, Russian, Dutch
14. Built-in OBD-II Fault code lookup library
1) Display: black&white color display (320 ×240 dpi)
2) Operating Temperature: 0 to 60℃ (32 to 140 F°）
3) Storage Temperature: -20 to 70℃ (-4 to 158 F°)
4) External Power: 8.0 to 18.0 V power provided via vehicle battery
OBD2 Scanner Supported Car List (Very Important)
CS320 Support 12V Diesel , Gasoline Car, Do NOT Support Hybrid, Electrical Car
American (USA) car Compatible with Standard OBD2 Cars from 2001 to Now: for Chrysler, for Ford, for GM, for Jeep
Compatible with Standard OBD2 Cars from 2004 to Now:
(if you car is Opel in 2004, 2005, 2006, please ask us first) for Alfa Romeo, for SAAB, for Acura, for Opel, for Audi, for Seat, for Bentley, for Skoda, for Daewoo, for Benz, for Daihatsu, for Land Rover, for BMW, for Vauxhall, for Volvo, for Fiat, for VW, for Ford, for Jaguar
for Citroen, for Peugeot after 2006, for Renault after 2010
Not Support for Renault Clio 2 / Renault Megane / Dacia Logan / Renault Logan
Asian (Japanese/Korean) car
Compatible with Standard OBD2 Cars from 2005 to Now:
(if your car is in 2004 2005 2006 release , please ask us first)
for KIA, for Isuzu, for Honda , for Mitsubishi, for Hyundai, for Dacia, for Lexus , for Mazda, for Nissan, for Subaru, for Suzuki, for Toyota
Compatible with Standard OBD2 Cars from 2008 to Now: for BYD, for Chery, for Geely, for Great Wall, for Karry
Even though it compatible with most cars, but different regions support the vehicle OBD2 protocol at different times, or some car is special design, so it may not compatible with some cars which do not support OBD2 protocol. Especially Japanese and Korean car brand.
Please Leave us message in below format, we will reply you within 8 hours. for example : xx, 2005, 2.0cc, Diesel
Not Support Russian Cars, VAZ,UAZ,LADA
Not works with Trucks, Pickups, Vans
For Ssangyong Actyon from 2009 to 2017 years. For Ssangyong Korando 2.0 TD Diesel , from 2013 to 2017 years. For Ssangyong Kyron 2.0 Diesel , from 2010 to 2017 years. For Ssangyong Rexton 2011 to 2017 years