AUTOOL CS330 Code Reader is a smart diagnostic device. High quality OBD II Cable with size body, large screen display, easy to handle. Can work on most vehicles (OBD II & CAN) - domestic and import.
US 12V cars which made after 1996.01.01
EU 12V petrol cars which made after 2002.01.01
EU 12V diesel cars which made after 2004.01.01
Asia 12V cars which made after 2009.01.01
1. Works on most vehicles (OBD II & CAN)-domestic and import.
2. Build-in One-Click I/M Readiness function for quick State Emissions readiness check and drive cycle verification.
3. Retrieves generic (P0, P2, P3, and U0), manufacturer specific (P1, P3, and U1) codes.
4. Able to read pending codes, stored codes and freeze codes.
5. Easily determines the cause of the Malfunction Indicator Light( MIL).
6. Turns off Malfunction Indicator Light (MIL), clears codes and resets monitors.
7. Displays DTC definitions on the 2.4inch LCD screen.
8. Views freeze frame data.
9. Displays monitor and I/M readiness status (emissions).
10. Reads live data stream, PID more than 130 pcs.
11. Retrieves vehicle information(VIN, CIN and CVN).
12. Detect the vehicle battery condition.
13. Multilingual menu and DTC definitions- English, Spanish, French, Germany, Italian , Russian.
14. Extremely easy to use and highly reliable.
1. Display: 2.4'' Black&White LCD display
2. Operating Temperature: 0 to 60°C (32 to 140 F°)
3. Storage Temperature: -20 to 70°C (-4 to 158 F°)
4. External Power: 8.0 to 18.0 V power provided via vehicle battery
5. Length\Width\Height: 124 mm (4.61”) \73 mm (2.83”)\22 mm (0.71”)
6. Weight: 0.12 KG (0.26 LB)
1 x AUTOOL CS330 code reader with OBDII Cable
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.